Rice gives N. Korea nuclear talks effort 6 weeks to resume

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by solvs, Sep 27, 2006.

1. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060926/1/43nyi.html

So let me get this straight. We pull troops and resources from a country where the people who actually attacked us are to go to a country that might have WMDs. Now we want to attack another country that might be developing WMDs. Meanwhile, we're so busy still mucking around in that same country we still have all of our resources devoted to, we can't really do more about the country that actually does have WMDs, and actually wants to use them than make a lot of noise we can't even back up. Maybe we can get China to do it. Or not.

Wonder what happens after those 6 weeks.

2. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

A draft?

3. solvs thread starter macrumors 603

solvs

Not until after the election. ;)

4. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

If there is going to be a draft, then I'm signing up for the marines. No way am I going to get stuck in a foxhole with a ****ing draftee.

5. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    I honestly think that Ms. Rice is just as devious and foul as our President is. Both are vile, evil people. I hope to God they get charged for war crimes. *crosses fingers.*

6. solvs thread starter macrumors 603

solvs

Shoe shopping and playing tennis while Katrina ravaged the country. NOLA drowns. Rome burns. Nero plays the fiddle.

Yeah, Miss "Bin Laden Determined To Attack the US" isn't in much of a position to write those checks our butts can't cash.

7. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Ah, smart choice. Join the HLMD unit (Human Land-Mine Detector). :rolleyes: Seriously, if there's a draft I'm dodging it. **** this administration and it's war. I won't be a victim that victimizes others to make Bush look like he's doing something great.

8. solvs thread starter macrumors 603

solvs

There won't be a draft. It'd be career suicide to any one who supports it. I'd like to see Bush even try.

9. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

The election will be over and everything will go back to normal.

10. solvs thread starter macrumors 603

solvs

Wonder what would happen if NK does something in the mean time. October surprise, or blow up their faces. Er, hopefully not literally.