Rice's Freudian slip

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Apr 25, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

2. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

3. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

George, I thought you said marriage was between one man and one woman? :p funny stuff for the late night shows. I can see the SNL skit now!

4. numediaman macrumors 6502a

I almost posted something about this. They are both adults, she's not an intern, and Bush doesn't smoke cigars . . . so I guess it's OK.

5. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

I cannot believe the s--- the Bush administration gets away with. Now they're going after Kerry's war record when the president skipped out on the military entirely.

This slip by Condi will be perverted by the Bush PR machine as hotheaded liberals making something out of nothing.

6. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

I'm all for going after Bush, but this is very likely "making something out of nothing." Funny, but not a serious thing to be pursuing.

7. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

I agree, but I think that's the Bush opponents' problem. Liberals would never *think* to criticize the war record of a decorated veteran, or a "Freudian slip" that seems to confirm rumors of Condi's intimacy with Bush. It's too ugly, too unseemly. But it must be done, if Bush is going to be defeated. I'm just not sure we've got the spine to do it.

8. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

I'm all for hard hitting debunking of the nonsense that comes out of the RNC, but if we try to emulate their tactics we will lose. "Rove lite" just doesn't work.

9. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I agree...most likely, considering the time they (GW and Condi) spend together, I could see them joking about being a couple...even if there is something illicit going on, there are certainly more important things to worry about...I couldn't care less where Bush sticks his d**k, but I DO care where he puts the taxpayers' money...mistake to pursue this imo.

10. amnesiac1984 macrumors 6502a

But it is still very likely that its not even that, I mean Freudian slips don't usually have any basis in whats actually going on, I mean, yesterday I was typing in the name of a tune on my friends powerbook, the tune was called don't play with matches, but I typed don't play with myself by accident! :D:D:DWhat does that mean? Nothing, except that I had thought of another song with the word myself in it a few mintues earlier is the only thing I can think of! :D

11. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Or as Freud himself once said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Or was that Bill Clinton?

Must... resist...

Dodgers 9, Giants 0

12. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Oh, God! it is going to be a long season. :eek:

13. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    pretty funny though i doubt seriously there is anything to it.

now if cheney had said it...... ;)