Right at Your Door (spoilers and that)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dagless, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I really don't know what the deal with this is, I mean has this film been released in America? Has it got a different name? I mean googling the film brings me to UK review sites, or it did a few days ago.

Anyways. Just wanted to say I absolutely loved the atmosphere in this film. I would have liked some inner city shots to maybe display the extent of the devastation, but that's superficial. The acting was so superb and I only realised the twist on the drive home from the cinema.

When the trailer said something about a twist at the end, I was trying to guess to what that would be. Was he a terrorist? Was she? Did the neighbours electrician guy have anything to do with it?

Anyone else seen this one yet?

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Haven't seen it, and have seen mixed reviews from those who have.

It was shown at Sundance last year, and Lionsgate picked it up to distribute it...haven't seen a release date for it yet.

3. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

It's slated for some time in 2007 here. This would have been a bad week to release it in the states...

4. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

oh it's definitely hit or miss. I loved it but the 2 mates I saw it with weren't impressed. one mate was almost falling asleep! It's Marmite all over again.