Right Click in XP using Mighty Mouse?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by kntgsp, Apr 23, 2006.

1. kntgsp macrumors 6502a

Jul 27, 2004

Nevermind, mine just had right click deactivated in XP for some weird reason.
  2. turbodub macrumors regular

May 25, 2004
    So right click with the mighty mouse does work right? I'm thinking about getting a new iMac and I want to be sure...
  3. JFreak macrumors 68040

Jul 11, 2003
    Tampere, Finland
    Yes, it works; however, at least mine requires that I lift the left finger off the mouse surface before pressing the right finger, so I had little trouble getting used to it. The scroll wheel is outstanding!
  4. kntgsp thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jul 27, 2004
    Except for no 8 way scrolling. You can get sideways by holding down CTRL when you scroll up or down. But I'd still like to see a driver for the 8 way scrolling. Not sure if XP even supports that........*friggin xp*
  5. turbodub macrumors regular

May 25, 2004
    Thanks for the replies guys...good to know.

I used a Mighty mouse with an iMac recently and it felt pretty good. I didn't have a problem right clicking...I guess I naturally lift my left finger when I right click...
  6. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

May 15, 2005
    NG9, England
    Apple could do with bringing out a beta 2 to address issues like the 360º scrolling. Some more drivers/driver updates are certainly needed.