Right Clicking in Windows on Macbook?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Donz0r, Jul 13, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502a

...how do I do this?

2. macrumors 6502

ilkevinli

1st you should search before posting and you would see approx 50 posts on this exact question.

http://www.olofsson.info/

3. macrumors member

dollarsai

Yes, I installed the input remapper too and the right click does work. But the other keys like print screen (fn + eject) doesn't work in Vista... Has someone made this work? Any other similar s/w?

4. macrumors 6502

Well I downloaded Applemou utility to make the control click work!

5. macrumors newbie

Again, Ctrl+Click is not the best way to do right-click in Windows. It has its own functionality in Windows.

Please try iMouse (freeware):
    http://livecn.huasing.org/imouse/

It does right-click when you CapsLock+Click the button, or click and hold the button.

6. macrumors regular

i have the keyboard remapper and it works fine, although i hope apple come out with a touchpad driver in a future bootcamp build that lets you do the 2 finger tap or the 2 fingers on the touchpad and press the button. Thats fairly usefull when you get used to it.

7. macrumors member

i mouse works allright, but i really wish there was some good apple drivers to include scrolling and such.

8. macrumors member

two fingers on the touch pad + click ...

9. macrumors newbie

I have the new macbook pro. In OS X, the two fingers obviously works but doesn't seem to in windows. It does, however, recognize three fingers as a right click in windows.