Right Clicking in Windows on Macbook?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Donz0r, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

Jun 29, 2006
  2. ilkevinli macrumors 6502

Apr 8, 2006
    1st you should search before posting and you would see approx 50 posts on this exact question.

3. dollarsai macrumors member

Jul 11, 2006
    Yes, I installed the input remapper too and the right click does work. But the other keys like print screen (fn + eject) doesn't work in Vista... Has someone made this work? Any other similar s/w?
  4. Virtualball macrumors 6502

Jun 5, 2006
    Well I downloaded Applemou utility to make the control click work!
  5. livecn macrumors newbie

Aug 2, 2005
    Again, Ctrl+Click is not the best way to do right-click in Windows. It has its own functionality in Windows.

Please try iMouse (freeware):

It does right-click when you CapsLock+Click the button, or click and hold the button.
  6. dragon2611 macrumors regular

Sep 19, 2004
    i have the keyboard remapper and it works fine, although i hope apple come out with a touchpad driver in a future bootcamp build that lets you do the 2 finger tap or the 2 fingers on the touchpad and press the button. Thats fairly usefull when you get used to it.
  7. clasicks macrumors member

Jun 28, 2006
    i mouse works allright, but i really wish there was some good apple drivers to include scrolling and such.
  8. elrafo macrumors member

Feb 15, 2008
  9. jot103 macrumors newbie

Dec 12, 2008
    I have the new macbook pro. In OS X, the two fingers obviously works but doesn't seem to in windows. It does, however, recognize three fingers as a right click in windows.