Robbery in Davis Cup

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Linkjeniero, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Linkjeniero macrumors 6502

Is someone watching que Davis Cup right now? (González vs Roddik). I'm so mad right now, I can't even think straight... the ball the judge granted Roddik to let him win the game was pathetic! Like 5 cm off, and the bitch kept a straight face while calling it good! Does Roddik really need that kind of help to win?

2. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

I was with you until you used the b word. Do you think that slur tells more about the judge, or about you?

3. Linkjeniero thread starter macrumors 6502

You're right, it wasn't a good thing to say (but I still think it's a lot worse to screw somebody like she did, than calling someone names). As I said before, I couldn't even think straight at the moment. Now the game's over, I'm a little cooler, but they're showing that moment again in TV, and I just can't believe it... that wasn't a mistake, it was a clear help to the local :mad: .

PD: I'm not erasing/editing my other post, not because I think it's not wrong, but because I think one must take responsibility for what one says.

4. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

The bigger news is i am surprised people watch tennis. But isn't there some sort of instant replay now in tennis?

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I didn't think people watch tennis when a great golf Tournament like The Masters is on.

6. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

Or the Red Sox playing earlier today

7. iAlan macrumors 65816

iAlan

Or when there is paint to watch drying