Rocket FUel in Milk

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by CubaTBird, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

I never liked the water standards the government has set up. They're so ridiculous. The water varies so much from place to place. Back home in San Diego, the water doesn't taste good, but it's not too bad. Here in DC, the water tastes terrible. And it's full of crap. When I wash my hands, they end up smelling like chlorine somehow. And my razor gets covered in this white chalky stuff. It's pretty bad. Something needs to be done about the drinking water, and quick...

2. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    that's crazy!!! makes you think twice before drinking

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It's sad, just seems that nothing is safe. I have heard of breast milk contamination for years. Now its a matter that one little thing can effect everything else in the environment. The problem will be to come up with safe standards.

4. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Its all the politicians there....

5. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

That gave me a little chuckle. :D

6. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I was going to say this is why we need more Govt but then thinking about it im sure Govt is the number one user of this rocket fuel. Interesting isnt it. Govt regulating watching govt.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Essentially the main reason for government to exist. Government is there to protect out safety. It's something that we can't do on our own.

8. PickledSquirrel macrumors regular

PickledSquirrel

The headline CubaTBird has given this thread makes me imagine hyperactive babies flying around the room at very high speed. -And oh yes, very messy nappies :D

-Squirrel

9. pepeleuepe macrumors 6502

This just reminded me of the News Radio episode where Phil Hartman's character endorses "Rocket Fuel" :D