Rocket Toilet!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jalexster, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Jalexster macrumors 6502a

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

A very neat and creative idea. You would think that with a jet engine it would go faster than 46 MPH. Wonder if you only have the toilet seat itself to sit on? Don't think that I would ever try it myself. What scares me in the picture is the fire coming out of the roof. Its normal to be coming from the rocket. :confused:

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Looking at the photo, I am once again given a somber warning of the risks of eating mexican food...

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

nuts and the link provides the estimated cost of one of these if you really had to have one.... $10,000! That's a bit steep :D

D

5. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

These are questions I asked myself too. If you click on the picture, it gives you a little more info. I think the 46 MPH top speed is due to it's lack of aerodynamics... it has all the sleek lines of an upright brick. :cool: And from the diagram it looks like he does sit on the toilet seat... I hope the five point harnes is missing only from the diagram... The fire out the roof is a little worrisome too, I will have to assume it's not one of those plastic port-o-potty deals, but the heat from that chiminey stack has to be uncofortable!

He offers this 'advice':
    Sounds fun.... :rolleyes: :D

6. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw