Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by ygibb, Jun 27, 2006.

1. ygibb macrumors newbie

HI! New here to the forums. Been a Mac owner for years and years, just found this site searching for downloads...

Is there anywhere to download Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, legally even and pay for it? Is there a good site to pay/and instantly download your purchase?

Impatient, and want instant gratification...

Thanks!

Steve
    Chicago

2. Sutekidane macrumors 6502a

Sutekidane

Such sites are available for PC games, but I don't think there is a Mac version. Just go to Amazon.com or ebay and buy it there. You'd probably end up saving cash anyway.

3. ygibb thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I figured I would have to. Sadly, I have 2 Apple stores less than an hour away from my place. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so lazy. :)

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

If you have an intel mac, WAIT for universal binary of RCT3 as in it's current state it's barley playable.

Also the PC version plays better and looks better - so if you have bootcamp it's an option. Plus you can get the two expansion packs included with the RCT3 gold package....

Aspyr bodged things like the water and stuff in the game. I swear to god in the mac version it looks like lakes of Jelly..... How they are going to handle the 'soaked' expansion is anyones guess, if they even bother.....