iPad mini rooCase Warning

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jedolley, Nov 2, 2012.

1. macrumors 68000

This is different from the smart cover compatible warnings. I just recevied an email from the Amazon seller that I bought the rooCase from. They are stating the sleep/wake function is not working and they will send me a replacement. I have not tested this yet since I am still waiting for my mini (hurry up FedEx :p).

2. Guest

Surely

I received the same email for the rooCASE Slim-Fit Folio Case Cover with Multi Adjustable Viewing Angles for Apple iPad Mini 7.9-Inch Tablet that I ordered.

That's awesome customer service, if I do say so myself.

3. macrumors 68040

That's some customer service eh?

I got the email also. Makes me proud for them, actually. :D

4. macrumors 6502a

UnseenLlama

Same thing with the Kay cases on Amazon. There was a letter when I received it saying that it might not fit correctly, but they would send a new one with the correct specs.

5. Guest

Surely

Yep. And here's the thread for that: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1481797

:)

6. macrumors 6502a

UnseenLlama

7. macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

8. Guest

Surely

I think that's one of the cases involved. If you look at my first post in this thread, you'll see the name of the case I got the email about.

9. macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

Just emailed the seller, got the same response as the OP

10. macrumors regular

the issue with the rooCase is sleep/wake function only, whereas the issue with the Kays thread is with the case not fitting properly... at least the rooCase here should adequately protect it :)

11. Guest

Surely

I received my rooCase today. It's quite nice, especially considering it's not real leather. Obviously, the sleep/wake function doesn't work.

My only complaint is that one of the clips that holds the iPad in the case covers one of the speakers. Perhaps they'll move it in the replacement case that they're sending. If not, not a really big deal.