Rosie vs. Trump

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by someguy, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Messing with "The Donald" will get you nothing but a one way red boat cruise to...ahh f*** it I don't care about either one.

Bless

3. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    According to googlefight its close but the don wins

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Rosie+o'Donnell&word2=Donald+Trump

Figure though that he's been in the NY construction business for 30 odd years and probably "knows a guy."

Neither one of them has enough pull or cash to kill the other's show biz career but Trump probably looses money on the Apprentice. (Just from time spent. Paper is probably a gain but he gets so much money just for being himself)

My wife and I saw the promo's for the new series and camping out in tents and we both say bring it on. We're scout leaders, we've done it below 0, when we train the scoutmasters we tell them if it doesn't rain the training doesn't count. :)

4. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

lmfao @ The Don. What. A. Guy.

Quality video that, good one.

5. TequilaBoobs macrumors 6502a

TequilaBoobs

i wish fox had enough money to feature a celebrity boxing match between the two.

6. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

I find it rather amusing (and petty) that the donald even cares. I mean the guy walks around with that hair cut and it's been parodied 100 times before. So why does he care what the chicken coop of daytime TV thinks?

7. Hummer macrumors 65816

Hummer

He has a history of getting mad when people screw up the amount of money he's worth.

8. stevehp macrumors 6502

he cares because its a great business move. The new apprentice season starts soon so I bet he couldn't be happier. The View is also getting lots of press too. It's a win-win from all sides.

9. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Im with you but if I was forced to choose I think Donald is just another rich & greedy bastard plus who doesnt like dikes.:D

10. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Agree.

At least in Donald's case he has done some good for NY.

11. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

Nicely put and I feel the same way. This public cat fight by these two well paid XXXes on media is very pathetic. I bet Donald is thinking about doing a reality show in which he lives with Rosie as a mock up couple.
    As far as Donald is concerned, I heard his wealth is very leveraged on real estate assets and people are letting him borrow money because of his showmanship.

12. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

LOL! wow donald was ruthless..trump wins hands down..

13. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

The Donald FTW.

Rosie is just an unfunny, shrill bitch whose 15 minutes should have run out long ago. She wasn't even that good of a stand-up comedian. (Comedienne? Nah.)

14. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Thirded about the not caring. If it came to fisticuffs though, don't count out the quasi-butch. Ever seen Boondock Saints? :D

15. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

No way.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer The Donald to Rosie any day of the week, but she totally owned him on this one.

All donald could do was say she was ugly, and wasnt successful in her ventures, Mean while Rosie totally mocks the guy with clever satire.

16. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I can't believe so many people agreed with me even after I used a word like "biatches" in my post to take the authority right out of it. :eek:

Um......if I had to pick one, I'd choose Rosie. Yes she's butch, and I wouldn't want to invite her to a dinner party unless it was B.Y.O., I'd choose her over The Don because that man is one of the biggest egomaniacal greedy SOBs in the world, or so he portrays. Nothing I hate more than that.

17. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I can't imagine 2 people I care less about in this world.

18. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I can think of a whole slew of them. Paris and Nicole. Di and Dodi. Tom Cruise adn hmmm Tom Cruise

19. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

you hit the nail right on the head

trump should stick with real estate and keep his mouth shut...it's his mouth which has made people question his honesty and integrity, and the hair don't help :)

most billionaires keep quiet and if they do have a big mouth, also like ted turner or ross perot, people love to laugh at their ridiculous behavior/antics

20. MultiM macrumors 6502

MultiM

my first thought was "Who cares?". Oddly enough, it still is......:D