Rovio Publishing's Second Game 'Tiny Thief' Hits the App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jul 11, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    In late June, Rovio's publishing label Rovio Stars released its first game, Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, which turned out to be quite successful. Today the company's second app, Tiny Thief, debuted on the App Store and it looks like it's going to be a hit as well.

In the game, players take control of a thief, using the character to sneak and steal to solve a variety of puzzles and defeat enemies. Tiny Thief utilizes basic tap commands to allow players to guide the thief through each stage, bypassing guards and other dangers.

Our sister site TouchArcade spent some time with Tiny Thief and found it to be both challenging and charming.
    Tiny Thief is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store for $2.99. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Rovio Publishing's Second Game 'Tiny Thief' Hits the App Store

2. macrumors regular

3. macrumors 6502

4. macrumors 6502

it's not working on my iphone 4.:( looks like i'll have to delete it.

5. macrumors 6502

6. macrumors newbie

3$ : o .. Rovio think they can sell any things they want just because they made Angry birds ...

7. macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

SHAME!

Next thing you'll be complaining a restaurant is charging you for the food you want to eat.

8. macrumors 68040

boshii

9. macrumors 65816

mixel

You're complaining about $3?!

Really annoys me. Until mobile gaming took off, you know how much you'd have been expected to pay for something like this?

10. macrumors 6502a

11. g-7
    macrumors 6502

g-7

Weird. It works on mine. And yes, I am positively sure I have iPhone 4, not 4S.

12. macrumors regular

litmag01

Liked it

The game is pretty fun. It is a little clunky at points, in that some things dont necessarily make sense. For example the requirement to exit the screen to end the round once you have already clearly accomplished the goals and escaped. ...also having to walk to interactive points and then tap on them rather than a simple tap on the point activating the logical sequence. There are a few other odd things but on the whole a cool game. The comic strip interludes are a typical but nice Rovio touch.

13. macrumors 6502

lucky, i guess.

14. macrumors 65816

Gemütlichkeit

I thought this game was independently developed. Maybe Rovio just published it...

15. macrumors 65816

decafjava

I think that is indeed the case.