RRRUUUNNNEEE SCAPE!

Discussion in 'Games' started by hogman, Apr 15, 2005.

1. hogman macrumors member

hogman

Who here likes runescape? I absolutly love it. :D i espesialy love the fact that you can do absolutly anything. :) If uv never played this game you realy are mising out Try it here. no payment requiered

2. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Wow, they did improve the graphics a lot since when I played it a few years ago.

3. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

Improve is such a relative term :p

4. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

I tired it...to hard. I had to earn all the weapons and stuff. Besides, the game scares me. My friend and brother were like obsessed with that game.

5. hogman thread starter macrumors member

hogman

its a realy addicting game. the difficulty is what make it so great. but ya they realy have improved the graphices a ton. u should just see what rune scape classic was like :( it was prity sad

6. AnewMac macrumors regular

I have never tried the game, my students love the game and try to get me to play all the time. I will have to try this weekend perhaps...

7. toezter macrumors regular

toezter

yeah, graphics do look a lot better than before.

idk tho, i've played diablo back in the day, that was enough for me. sad to see one of my friends little bro playing rune scape (2-3 years ago?). he just started highschool, so he's been playing RPG for awhile. a nerd in training :rolleyes:

8. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

my brother's obsessed with it. when we were at an apple store recently he walked over to a g5 and started playing runescape :eek: ive been meaning to try it but never got around to it

9. SodaPopMonster macrumors regular

meh....I have an account on runscape, but I could never get "into" it; many people at my school play it, but I hust don't get the point. That and when I just finished my training, someone killed me and I lost all my stuff. :rolleyes:
    Second life is more my kind of game...

monster

10. apilotguy macrumors newbie

apilotguy

I have been meaning to try this. I first read about it on www.mpogd.com.
    I will definately try it now since there are alot recommending it. Thanks for the personal opinions.

11. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

Strange thing about RS is that even tho it is boring, you do the same things again and again, and there is no goal, it is still addicting somehow.

I don't know how many hours I've spent with "Bondetampen", but he's still not dry behind his ears. I think I've grown tired of the game now, haven't logged in in a long time. Might pick it up again some day, tho..

12. Sangel123(alach macrumors newbie

13. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

14. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Wow looks laaaaammmeeeooooo.

Owell, then again I'm the type of person who cant play any video games since I get bored of them too easily (yes I'm talking 360 and gamecube). Glad to say I havent played any type of video game since early summer!

Now if I could only say the same about macrumors......

15. WannabeMacUser macrumors member

WannabeMacUser

It's crap. I played it once and you waste most of the time on the tutorials in the start. It's the most boring thing ever. The graphics suck and most of the people there ask for money.

16. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Bleh gah?

You opened this thread up from over a year ago:p :p