1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Rubber pieces on bottom of new iBook

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by JarinS1, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. macrumors member

    I have misplaced one of the rubber pieces (which keep if from sliding) on the bottom of my new iBook. Where can I get replacements? Thanks for your help.

  2. macrumors 68020


    it happens, just go to an applestore and ask for a replacement, they'll give you them for free.
  3. macrumors 603


Share This Page