S-u-r-v-i-v-o-r All Stars!

Discussion in 'Community' started by sethypoo, May 5, 2004.

1. sethypoo macrumors 68000

Well, this season is wrapping up on Survivor All Stars. Who do you think is going to take home the $1,000,000 (or, $600,000 after taxes)?

Right now, my money is on Amber, or Rob. Rob is the biggest pr*ck I have seen on TV.....he's just too cocky.

The way I see it, Amber has Rob wrapped around her little finger, Rob has Big Tom in an "alliance", Big Tom has Rupert in an alliance, and Jenna has something going on with Rupert. Reminds me of a food chain.

Thoughts?

2. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

I wish that a battleship would give a full broadside to that island or whatever they are on.
    Main gun fire control- salvo off; fire for effect.

Bunch of wannabe famous fools.

3. sethypoo thread starter macrumors 68000

Actually, I think that they just want the million. I would. Although I would have to be a little crazy to volunteer to be stuck on an island with no contact with the outside world for 39 days with nothing to eat but rice and the occasional fish.

Still, Amber is playing the game best.

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Looks to me like you have 2 groups... Amber/Rob and Rupert/Jenna with Tom in the middle. Tom has made it clear that he is sticking with Rob... so looks like Rupert and Jenna go away (depending on who wins immunity). If they had been smart... they would have busted up Amber/Rob a while back and realigned everything. My only hope is that Amber betrays Rob in some way. That is the only thing that will redeem this whole show now. There needs to be some real treachery, everything to this point has been too predictable, even to the point of 'doing the honorable thing' by telling someone that they would voted off that night. Rob may go to the final 2, but I doubt that the jury would vote him the money.

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

As usual winning immunity makes all the difference in the world. I was really disappointed when Shi Ann got voted off, at least she lasted longer this time. I set up a tribe and always pick ones that get voted off, so my guesses are flawed.

6. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

I agree totaly with the Rob statement. Everybody seems too scared to vote him off. If I were on that island, someone like that would be first on my list to go - someone who you can't trust and will stab you in the back. I don't like Amber either. Rob has just been carrying her through the game...

Who I *want* to win and he will probably win are two totally different stories. I hope Rupert wins but probably Rob or Amber will win.

7. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

go rupert!

he's the man. his voice... frightening.

he really needs to get it together and get rid of rob, somehow...

8. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

tom cant beleive that rob and amber will take him to the final 2
    there is no way. tom, rupert and jenna should all form an aliance to vote off rob. then jenna and amber can go and we'll have tom and rupert for final two. i dont know who the jury would vot for then tho.
    im hopeing for rupert, i picked him at the beginning, because i like rooting for the "underdog" type people and i like his beard.

9. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

On the other hand if you bring Rob to the final two with you there is no way you can lose. I doubt many people in the jury are going to be interested in him winning. I gaurentee you that kathy and shi-ann won't vote for him.

10. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

Amber really should have gotten voted off... she doesn't deserve that car or to win. She has done nothing this game.

When Rob said "The pony ride is over" I thought he was talking about Amber at first...haha.

Edit: oops, am I ruining this for the people on the west coast?

11. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

Yeah maybe we should hold off until midnight so we don't spoil it for those out West.

All I'll say is that this episode made me very angry. :mad:

12. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

kathy did, eh? hah

so, thoughts on the end?

i think the final council was a bit too emotional. i mean, that sells the show, and makes it interesting, but even though i liked lex a good amount, i think he was taking it a bit too hard..... it is a game. i like how tina (and others) won without being bastards, but at the same time, it's a game... and all stars was all about that i think. i think rob deserved to win far more than amber, and more than just about anyone

who are you voting for in the extra million (assuming you care enough to do that...hah).. i'm all about rupert. he's the man

i would have liked to see the other rob talk at all during the reunion show... but hey, lots of stuff to go over during not much time. amber's reaction to the proposal was far too low key... and she looked evil all made up and such. oh well

13. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I agree that the final Tribal Council was very emotional, it ran from anger to tears. Was almost thinking that the surprise was going to be that someone abstained and would end up with a tie. "Survivor: All Stars" certainly lived up to its billing. I plan to visit cbs.com and listen to what each them have to say about why they should win a million. The special show on Thursday should be very interesting, should get to hear from more of them.

14. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i had a hard time watching their pleas... real player sucks big time. i only really saw alicia and amber, and some of colby. maybe there's just a lot of traffic right now

but yeah, thursday should be good i guess. hopefully they do some more talking...

i forgot to mention jerri.... to me, she's just a flake. hah. i understand that they're "actually people".. but as shii ann said, they all volunteered to go, they didn't have to. they knew they'd be on tv. they knew they'd be scrutinized... that's how it goes.

15. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Mentioning Shi Ann, I would have liked to see her go farther in the game. I think that she was best when it comes t0 how she played the game. At least she didn't get voted out early this time because she's Asian, that really made me angry last time. I just look at her as a really all around nice young lady.