Sacramento, CA

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by southbark, Oct 17, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Was curious who was going to the apple store at arden fair mall

2. macrumors 6502a

I have a bit of a hectic schedule that day, but I might be able to make it.

3. macrumors 65816

I am considering going, but I was wondering if their are any stores in Folsom that may have the update on the 26th...?

4. macrumors 6502a

Which stores in Folsom carry Apple products? I'm new to the area, so I have no idea.

5. macrumors 65816

I'm not sure, but I was thinking that Best Buy or Office Depot may have the upgrade. These stores are off of East Bidwell, not from from hwy 50.

6. macrumors 601

mrkramer

I may try to get down there a bit before 6, but it will depend on what else I have to do that day.

7. macrumors regular

I am going at 5, with a friend to get the T-SHIRT!

8. macrumors newbie

I'm going to try to be there before 6

If I can take off work a few minutes early I'm going to try to be there a little before 6 to get my :apple: shirt.

9. macrumors newbie

I'll try to be there.

10. macrumors 6502a

ill try to make it... plan on buying a 24in alum imac that day also.. mabey i can get it before 6pm in my box then? would be cool

11. macrumors 65816

If you're buying a new IMac, then you will have a big day! I've had mine now since the day of release, and I love it! Getting a new OS on it will make it like new again!

12. macrumors regular

LtCarter47

I'm sure I'll be there. I'd like to get the shirt.

13. macrumors regular

How will we be able to tell if were a Mac Rumors member? Wear a sticker? :p

14. macrumors newbie

MikeBlade02

lets meet in Victoria Secret at 4:30

15. macrumors regular

Hahah! Or how about putting a post it on your back or Macbook?:eek:

16. macrumors newbie

MikeBlade02

for those who may be curious.... 500 Apple shirts will be given out on Friday... or this is what i have heard from a "friend in the know"

17. macrumors 6502

hmm I bought it online so I guess I will be excluded from this event :) makes no sense paying $100 lol

18. macrumors newbie

I'll try to be there around 5:30

19. macrumors 65816

A friend of mine is getting there about 4:00, and he's going to hold a place for me in line. I'm hoping to be there by 5:00. All this for a tee-shirt!:p

20. macrumors newbie

So how are we going to know who's who at the mall. A sign maybe or name tags??

21. macrumors regular

I will be on my Macbook along side my friend on an iBook, we will most likely be first in line :) Getting there at 3:00

22. macrumors newbie

I'm going to avoid the line and go to the Best Buy down the street from the mall. Don't let me be the only one.

23. macrumors 65816

I called Best Buy in Folsom and they said they aren't going to have Leopard.

24. macrumors newbie

Fry's will have it for $119 at 6pm. Arden Fair is around the corner from my job so i'll be showing up there after work. Gotta get a the T-Shirt :) See you guys there.

25. macrumors 65816

One of my co-workers is arriving at 4:00(ish) and will be saving my place in line. It would be cool to say hi to fellow MacRumors readers!