Saddan poisoning "dark sodas" in the US

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Apr 5, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Ok, I got this mail from a person with who I share information in the inlelligence organization in which I'm a volunteer.

Any way, the story goes that a maid found in a hotel in Cancún a wallet with $20.000 togather with different ID with the same face. The maid when looking for the person and found it. The man was very please and offer her a big chunk of money, she didn't recived because it was her dutty to give back the wallet. The man insist and the maid rejected, after all she took just one dollar.

The man told her he was honored by her humbleness and that will pay her with information, he said: "if the war started in March, no to take any black sodas (Cocacola or Pepsi)". That she should be carefull, that realize that Saddam will not answer the US agression and by April or May the sodas will be contaminated, accomplinshing what Saddam said to Bush that "he will see the kids of his nation falling one by one".

The truth is that Saddan is not doing anything to attack the US and he treaded Bush with a terrorist act more cruel than the towers.

____

I do not know if this is true, after the towers I can expect anything. I just wanted to let you know because if I do not do it and it happens I would feel very bad about it.

2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

read my signature. if it's not there now, it will be soon.

actually, this is a repeat of an urban legend from right after 9/11-- same story, only it was some arab guy in a supermarket that told a woman who covered his lack of $$ not to drink Coke (they specifically named Coke) after a certain date.

you're right not to believe it at all...

i hate urban legends.

pnw

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

4. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

5. BrittasMac macrumors member

kross posted this myth a few months ago, around september. Look for the thread called Don't mess with that coke, man.

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Have stories like this ever wanted you to make up your own 'urban legend' and see if it ever spread.....

I'm temped sometimes, just so that can laugh at the stupidity.

D

7. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

::::::Thinking to myself how fun it would be to make the whole
    world believe Eminem was a woman posing as a male:::::: ;)

8. iGav macrumors G3

I heard one about him trying to pose as a serious rapper....

But I don't believe in all that crap!! :p :p :p

9. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

haha I think I've heard that one too.... a little too often ;).

10. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

I've got a buddy who tried to start an internet rumor that Dick Cheney had a third nipple. :)

11. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

That old urban legend? I'm having a Dr. Pepper right now and it's fin............