Safari 3.1 still can't copy and paste into Blogger

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by eclipse, Apr 20, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502a

eclipse

I can't even copy and paste text into Blogger using Safari.

It's just getting annoying now. I wrote to Mac about this Safari bug back when Safari was still in the 2.xxx stage about a year ago. Still no luck with Safari and blogger. :confused:

2. macrumors 603

Cromulent

Sounds like a problem with Blogger not the other way around.

3. macrumors 6502a

Using the advanced editor? Happens to me as well but I rarely ever use the advanced editor, so I don't care.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

eclipse

Hey, Firefox can do it and Firefox is free.

The only thing Firefox can't do that I need right now is drag images straight into Photoshop... so that's the only time I use Safari. I'm just the messenger...

5. macrumors G3

clevin

there are even better way of using blogger in firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1730 scribeFire is just for blogging, supporting not only blogger of course.

I can select all content of a post here at MR, including images, font formats, links, etc, everything, directly to scribefire and publish to blogger.....

Thats how I transferred my intro of firefox 3 posted here to blogger server, just unbelievably easy.

6. macrumors newbie

Safari CAN paste in Blogger!

Hey guys! If you use Command V it will NOT work but if you secondary click in the text box and then hit paste it will! Hope that helps!

7. macrumors newbie

yippee

You don, thanks for the tip :)

8. thread starter macrumors 6502a

eclipse

Thing is, I'm doing all these Joomla tutorials and CSS tutorials at lynda.com and you know what? They can't stop raving about Firefox and especially the Firefox Web Developer Toolbar, and I've even seen references to Firebug as well.

So.... as I'm slowly getting into Web development, Firefox seems to be the way ahead. 20% market share can't be wrong.