Safari: All RSS Feeds showing 'I'm the Juggernaut' as a headline ?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Danksi, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Danksi macrumors 68000

Danksi

Seem to have picked up something odd with my iBook's Safari RSS feeds.

Instead of showing the headline for each RSS entry - it's showing 'I'm The Juggernaut B%B%'.

I've tried resetting Safari, clearing cache, rebooting the iBook, but can't seem to get them working again.

I've attached a screenshot, so you can see what I mean. Anyone had something similar?

Attached Files:

2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

I know what the Juggernaut business is about, it's this video. One of your subscribed feeds must have referenced it when your syndication database broke.

You might try quitting Safari, then trashing the Database3 file from ~/Library/Syndication to see if that can clear the problem. This will lose the read/unread status in your Safari feeds, but the subscriptions will remain and get back to normal once you read them or they refresh.

If that doesn't work, one of the feeds you're subscribed to may have something in it that makes Safari choke.

3. Danksi thread starter macrumors 68000

Danksi

Thanks. That link rings a bell, though I can't remember why (could have been one of the links I saw when I Googled 'I'm the Juggernaut' trying to find a reference to this problem).

Anyway, it seems to have sorted itself out... :)