Safari and MacRumors

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by danny_w, Dec 16, 2006.

1. danny_w macrumors 601

I just noticed last night (I think it just started then) that I am having problems with Macrumors forums when using Safari 2.0.4. Sometimes Safari can't load a forum page (although refresh usually fixes that), but my main problem is that I can't backup. I usually click 'New Posts' and navigate from there forward and back, but lately when I go back it does not go back to the previous 'New Posts' list like it does in FireFox (it says 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.'). Does anybody know what could be happening?

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

That occasionally happens for me in Safari, but not that often. It will also sometimes go back to an older "New Posts" search that I've done. It's not a big enough deal for it to really bother me though.

3. danny_w thread starter macrumors 601

Well it's bugging the heck out of me, since this never happens in FF. I sort of alternate between the two, and was usnign FF until a few days ago when I noticed that it had gotten really slow on everything. I tried Safari and found it to be much faster, and it works on all other sites that I normally visit except for this one. It's so ittitating, since I often am working my way down the list of new posts and don't want to get distracted by other new posts by doing a search.