Safari and US Bank question...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by samanthas, Jan 5, 2006.

1. samanthas macrumors regular

I wasn't really sure where to put this... but I wanted to hear from those who have accounts with US Bank. I was wondering how well Safari and the website got along, can you internet bill pay alright? Because the US Bank website only mentions Internet Explorer, Netscape, and AOL.

Thank you.

2. alexstein macrumors 6502a

alexstein

I have a US-Bank World Perks credit card (I believe its the same website). I have not noticed anything weird or buggy at this point (been using it for over a year now)

This is the site I'm taking about

Hope that is the same one you are talking about.

3. samanthas thread starter macrumors regular

That's the website I'm talking about. I'm glad it works alright. I plan on getting a Mac later this month and that would be bad if the US Bank website didn't work properly in Safari.

4. ibook30 macrumors 6502a

ibook30

You can always use IE on the mac, but it's a good idea to take a shower afterwards.... :D

5. macrlz9 macrumors 6502

macrlz9

speaking of bill pay, i work for CheckFree and we do the payment processing for US Bank for their bill pay.. hmm... ok anyways, it should work just fine... :)

6. samanthas thread starter macrumors regular

Hey guys, thanks for answering. You've been helpful.

7. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

If you ever have problems accessing an IE site with Safari, just add the debug menu and then select your agent as IE.

This usually solves any IE only web site problems.

8. After G macrumors 68000

After G

9. Whistleway macrumors 6502

while on the banks issue, safari use to log onto nationalcity.com, but it isn't working well for the past few days i think.. does it happen it someone else to?

10. weems1 macrumors newbie

Safari and US Bank

My mortgage is with US Bank. After it's automatic deduction from my checking account, I always go on-line and make sure it has been posted with the bank (I've read some negative comments about US Bank, so keep good records). I could not access my on-line account, called customer service, and was told they did an "upgrade" and didn't support Safari. I am very upset about this, and my first step was to send an email to their tech dept. I am awaiting a reply.

weems1

11. weems1 macrumors newbie

UPDATE from weems1
    Still have not received a reply from IT at US Bank--but today after several time out and fatal error messages, I was able to re-register with the bank and now can view all my mortgage activity on-line.