Safari has lost it!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ghall, Oct 31, 2006.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Whenever I try to upload something (for example, a message attachment on these forums, or to PhotoBucket) I get a message like this:

Safari can’t open the page “http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/ghall89/”. The error was: “POSIX error: Invalid argument” (NSPOSIXErrorDomain:22) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

What does this mean?

2. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Me1000

safari or webkit?

Im about to give up on webkit, i lost all my functionality it crashes more than safari does anymore, plus the constant builds... I updated it 4 times in 8 hours!!!!

3. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

I personally have never had an issue with it, until now. Makes me want to cry.

4. jessep28 macrumors 6502

jessep28

Did you try Firefox?

It sucks how some sites are picky with browsers. Safari won't work with my Lotus Notes web-mail for school. Firefox won't work with Bank of America (somehow thinks I have cookies turned off).

That's one thing I hate when things just don't work like they are supposed to the first time no matter what venue you are using.

5. danidoll521 macrumors regular

As a general rule, it seems Firefox is much more reliable than Safari. You should certainly try Firefox.

6. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Soulstorm

Although I don't have any problems with Safari, I always keep a copy of Firefox, just in case ;)