Safari Help needed

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eva01, Oct 26, 2005.

1. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

Ok for some reason i am having a problem with safari on one site on one computer.

this is the only problem i have not been able to fix ever with my mac.

I just put up my website and it also uses vB same version number. However the WYSIWG editor just doesn't work on my powerbook, on my own site. It works fine here and it works fine on vbulletin.com

here is the scary part the WYSIWG editor works fine on my powermac on my site. Ok so i reset safari, repaired permissions, rebooted, transfered all internet plug-ins from powermac to powerbook.

NOTHING IS WORKING.

Not to sound bad or anything but i really don't think there is going to be a fix for this. I have tried server side fixes, i have tried fixes on my computer, i have done everything i can think of doing. Why is this happening on only one computer and on only one website, and why does it have to be mine....

2. eva01 thread starter macrumors 601

eva01

oh you have got to be friggen kidding me.

hit refresh like 100 times and now it is finally working.

I reset safari and cleared the cache twice, for the sake of not just closing this thread.

why the hell after the reset, cache clearing, and reboot did it not work? but refreshing a million times did?

and also the WYSIWG editor wasn't working for Camino or Firefox. Why oh why did refreshing work -_- soooooooooooo annoying