Safari Problems With Hotmail

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by nikfel, May 29, 2003.

1. nikfel macrumors member

Whenever I try to download an attachment from my hotmail account using safari I have to re-enter my password into hotmail. This is a viscious circle and I cannot dowload any of my attachments does anyone know how to fix this because I would hate to go back to using Explorer or can I use the Email program in JAGUAR to access my hotmail account if so does anyone know how?

2. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Re: Safari Problems With Hotmail

You might have to update Safari. Check and see if you have the latest version. I know this used to happen to me a lot...then i upgraded and now it's fine.

Goodluck

3. ericthemacpope macrumors newbie

AGGGGG!

HOLY CRAP, it does that to me too, AND I HATE IT!!! i have the newest version of safari too. and when i try to press reply or forward or anything on my rock.com account, it takes a millisecond to load, but nothing happens, the screen stays the same. it is PISSIN ME OFF!!
    someones got to help us

4. Phazer80s macrumors regular

Use Camino

Safari is a mess when it comes to Hotmail attachments. I once tried re-entering my password 10 times just to see if I could somehow bully Hotmail into cooperation. No luck.

To download from Hotmail use Camino. It's always seems a step ahead of Safari in some respect, this being one of the most prominent for those who use Hotmail.