Safari Problems With Hotmail

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by nikfel, May 29, 2003.

1. nikfel macrumors member

Apr 11, 2003
    Whenever I try to download an attachment from my hotmail account using safari I have to re-enter my password into hotmail. This is a viscious circle and I cannot dowload any of my attachments does anyone know how to fix this because I would hate to go back to using Explorer or can I use the Email program in JAGUAR to access my hotmail account if so does anyone know how?
  2. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

Oct 12, 2001
    Re: Safari Problems With Hotmail

You might have to update Safari. Check and see if you have the latest version. I know this used to happen to me a lot...then i upgraded and now it's fine.

3. ericthemacpope macrumors newbie

Mar 23, 2003

HOLY CRAP, it does that to me too, AND I HATE IT!!! i have the newest version of safari too. and when i try to press reply or forward or anything on my account, it takes a millisecond to load, but nothing happens, the screen stays the same. it is PISSIN ME OFF!!
    someones got to help us
  4. Phazer80s macrumors regular

Jul 25, 2002
    Above the 49th
    Use Camino

Safari is a mess when it comes to Hotmail attachments. I once tried re-entering my password 10 times just to see if I could somehow bully Hotmail into cooperation. No luck.

To download from Hotmail use Camino. It's always seems a step ahead of Safari in some respect, this being one of the most prominent for those who use Hotmail.