Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
Safari is unbearably slow and takes forever to load pages. I’m on a 2015 5k iMac with all software current. I haven’t done anything to try to fix it so most suggestions are going to be good suggestions. I like the fact that everything syncs across all my Apple hardware of which I have a lot. So I'd really like to avoid just using another browser.

Phil in ocala

Suspended
Jul 14, 2016
You see...you can launch Safari...then go make a cup of coffee...add some sugar...find & eat a donut and by that time you can see your start page...or you could download a copy of Canary Chrome...and get a fast browser that remembers your password.

v0lume4

macrumors 68020
Jul 28, 2012
You see...you can launch Safari...then go make a cup of coffee...add some sugar...find & eat a donut and by that time you can see your start page...or you could download a copy of Canary Chrome...and get a fast browser that remembers your password.
Oooh. Never heard of Canary. Just looked it up. Think I'll download it at home tonight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.