Safari users - please help.

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development (archive)' started by Flowbee, Oct 22, 2003.

1. macrumors 68030

Flowbee

I've set up an online store at CafePress.com with 4 products, but when I view the store in on my Cube in Safari, I only see pictures of 3 of them. Everything looks fine when using IE (on both mac and pc). It's the "Large Mug" that's not showing up for me (image attached).

Could you Safari users out there take a look at the page and tell me if you see photos of all 4 products?

http://www.cafeshops.com/grandguignol

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. macrumors member

I tried viewing the page in safari and only three of the pictures showed up, not including the one which you pictured in your post. But it does show up if I use internet explorer on my mac. That's so strange.

3. thread starter macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Thanks for checking.

I've tried deleting the product and re-adding it to the shop, but I still get the same porblem. Can any HTML pros out there take a look at the page source code and see if you spot the problem?

4. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

this may sound funny, but take the quotation marks out of the name of the product. I think the alt tag on the image, which the store probably automatically sets by the product name, becomes flawed.

pnw

5. thread starter macrumors 68030

Flowbee

That did it. You are the MAN!

Thanks muchly.

6. macrumors 65816

zach

works for me now...

Apparently that did do it...

7. macrumors newbie

I would doubt if it's a problem with the browser. It is most likely a problem with the image.