Saints Row - PS3

Discussion in 'Games' started by MRU, Jan 31, 2007.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

From IGN

2. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

from what little I have played of crackdown I am enjoying it much more - and I still have yet see how this would affect me. Don't get me wrong its(SaintRow) a decent game and I am happy to see PS3 owners that don't have a 360 will have the opportunity to enjoy it.

3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Didn't like this game on the 360 and I surely won't on the PS3....Well at least thats more games for the PSN.

Bless

4. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

its what 7 months old at this stage, whilst its a good game and I enjoy it - I wish the PS3 would get NEW games or at least NEW multiformat games at the same time as the 360 rather than a few months later.

As i own both, a game like (this is just an example) GRAW 2 comes out, what am I going to buy it on. 1 the 360 which has it now, or the PS3 in 3-4 months later... I guess there arent too many people who have both to worry about it , but still - its not going to drive sales of hardware if your asking PS3 owners to continually wait.

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

^I agree..I just don't get it. Its because the xbox hardware is known so the developers are still kinking there way through the PS3...I'll give them time to clean up but in that time I will get the game for the 360 first.

Bless

6. Coded-Dude macrumors 6502a

Coded-Dude