Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Whoa whoa now, I was just answering that other guy who was wrongly talking about Creative inventing the MP3 player. Not sure why you'd call that "raging" when it's simply pointing out history.

I was pointing you out specifically. I'm talking about the guys in these lawsuit threads raging over Samsung and thinking Apple is always a white knight. I was actually adding to your comment, explaining what Creative Labs sued over.

LIQUID84

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
Good Times

We might not agree on everything - but I respect your opinion. Even if it's wrong ;) I am TOTALLY kidding, of course.

Some people, it seems, just like to argue. For example - on another thread people are pissed off that Samsung raised chip prices. Then it was revealed that they never did. Yet the same people are still pissed off. :confused:

It's always good to see two (or more) people have an actual intelligent debate/conversation on forum's mostly overrun with idiots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.