Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pinto32

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 19, 2003
PA

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
That is very sad that someone would take a shot at Santa. Happy to hear that the injury was minor. What was this 17 year old thinking with all the children around. :eek: :(

CorvusCamenarum

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2004
Birmingham, AL
This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see in a Monty Python video...

"Don't worry...just a flesh wound..."

I am curious as to why the offender in question is only being tried as a juvenile. He's 17, and there's no reason he shouldn't know better. Then again, I'm sure they'll come up with some reason why he isn't responsible for himself.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
CorvusCamenarum said:
This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see in a Monty Python video...

"Don't worry...just a flesh wound..."

I am curious as to why the offender in question is only being tried as a juvenile. He's 17, and there's no reason he shouldn't know better. Then again, I'm sure they'll come up with some reason why he isn't responsible for himself.

A good lawyer will easily get him off. Or at least when his turns 21 his record will be a clean slate. Hopefully he has learned his lesson from this.

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Reminds me of the De La Soul song from "De La Soul is Dead" called "Millie Pulled a Pistol on Santa." A haunting rhyme about a woman who kills her abusive stepfather.

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live

Attachments

• tombstone.jpg
    tombstone.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 65
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.