Savage Calls Brown vs. Bd of Ed "Sickening"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, May 21, 2004.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

The latest word from one of the scary monsters of the right:

See all we're hearing this week is race, race, race, race -- the liberals built up for this now -- for now. They're planning this one, it's like a ballgame. Everything's about Brown v. The Board of Education, it's sickening. And here it comes out like a pre-planned, everywhere you turn is racism again, and you gotta listen to the garbage, and the gays get married the next day -- it was like a seamless connection between the black civil rights movement brought into your face Monday, and the gays getting married the same -- it's unbelievable to me -- how carefully planned the entire Left Wing cabal really is - plan -- plans things. There is Left Wing cabal in this country; they run the major organs of disinformation.​

http://mediamatters.org/items/200405210002

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

So the right thinks a vast 'right wing cabal' is out to get them now? All that self-righteous crap about HRC's comments, and now they're pulling the same $%!^? I bet there won't be many right-wingers coming down on Savage the way they did on HRC though.

I'm not sure Savage actually called Brown v Board of Ed. sickening. To me it looked like he was saying it's the liberals who are sickening for trying to use it to further their own agenda. Probably splitting hairs, but as we've heard, context is everything...

3. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Aha! So there's a left-wing cabal in the white house, is there? They keep VERY quiet.