saved by the bell!!!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by drater, Feb 13, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502a

drater

saved by the bell on iTunes...wow, NBC is really trying to soak every last bit they can out of iTunes. Pure profit for them...i'm down! loved that show growing up...mmmmmmmmmmmm Kelly.....mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

2. macrumors 68000

SilvorX

I really loved the show while growing up but watching it years later I now find it too cheesy for my liking, yet I still watch it

3. macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

Yeah I used to love this show, although it has not aired in Australia for a couple of years. I just wish that video content apart from music clips would be added tom other countries.

4. macrumors 68000

Jovian9

I used to love this show growing up. When I'd get home from school on the school bus I'd go straight inside, microwave some spaghetti o's, and watch back-to-back episodes of Saved By The Bell. This may be the first show I purchase from iTunes (though I've purchased lots of music videos).

5. macrumors regular

fool...everyone knows spaghetti o's are only good when eaten cold.

6. macrumors 68000

Jovian9

Occassionally.....but I'm not much a canned-cold food person :)

7. macrumors 68020

miloblithe

I too had a strong affection for this show, but mainly as a cheesy thing to watch re-run marathons of while wasting days in college. I assume it's $2 per episode? That's pretty steep.

8. macrumors 68000

aafuss1

Saved by the Bell is one of my favorite shows-I'm watching it now. Glad to see it on iTunes too.

9. macrumors 68020

Heb1228

Ahh yes.. I remember waking up on Saturday mornings to watch Saved by the Bell. Zack Morris is still the only person I know that can pause time.