Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MonsterZero

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
HOW !?

:)

I knwo it has to be possibile, is there place ( a cache ? ) somewhere in my harddrive that stores them ? maybe an App to record them ?

Any help would be great.

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
CAN'T !!

:mad:

EDIT: No, actually there is an app whose name I can't remember that will record whatever audio is playing on your Mac. Have you searched versiontracker.com? Whatever it is, that's where you'll find it.

MonsterZero

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Wiretap

that will record the audio.

But theres no way to record or save a streamed video ? there has to be ....

Nspace

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2004
Toronto, Canada
I wish I knew as well. I think there are like special real enabled servers for streaming so saving the ram file just links to those servers. If there is a way to save target as by getting the url from the ram file in txt pad I don't know if it will work.

I would be downloading the "streaming" videos just so I could watch them, since it seems that anything in Real's horrible video format is unwatchable even with 5mbps connection.

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
MonsterZero said:
there has to be ....
No there doesn't. That's the kind of thing that Real will go to great lengths to keep you from doing. They're a little funny that way--easily as user-unfriendly as the worst MS product. They're bad.

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
jsw said:
SnapZ Pro will let you do it. Not amazingly long movies (due to RAM/disk space issues), but decently long streams.

Also a slow and dirty way is ScreenRecord, then record the audio, then sync. But is it all worth it either way?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.