sbc launch

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by goodtimes5, Sep 6, 2004.

1. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

Apr 4, 2004
    Bay Area
    First of all, I hate SBC for this lack of Mac-compatability for Launch. I mean, sure, it is capable of working on a mac, but you need to use a Classic application and you need to install windows media player, which takes half an hour for some reason.

So anyways, when I use Netscape 4.7 to use Launch, I always get an alert that "A network error occurred while Netscape was sending data. Try connecting again." Sometimes I get this even when I'm watching a video so of course, I'm not having connection problems. It's very annoying because I can't even use the site, let alone watch videos. I have to get lucky.

A minor complaint: when Launch does work, the video options at the bottom like volume and full screen do not work. Buttons are just dead pictures.

All in all, I want my money's worth.
  2. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

May 2, 2003
    Home of Al-Qaida
    Well, you're not gonna get anything changed by bitching here. SPAM SBC DSL w/ your request for a Mac OS X version of Launch.
  3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Nov 17, 2003
    Isn't Launch a Yahoo thing? Anyways, I've written them a few times to bitch. I dont think it s gonna do much good though. Maybe someday.