Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

M. Malone

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
ok, the title isn't as simple as it sounds, at least to me...

what I wanna do, is convert all of my business documents into electronic form, I have letters from companies that have a picture of their logo on the top left, and signatures in the bottom, now I wanna scan this document not as an image, because I want the content inside to be searchable by spotlight and "highlightable" so I can copy paste info into in e-mail, and I want all the logos to remain..thanks

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Buy Acrobat Pro. Create OCRed PDFs direct from your scanner.

Maybe Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Elements may let you have the same level of functionality but I'm not entirely sure about that, being an Acrobat Pro kinda gal.

M. Malone

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
Blue Velvet said:
Buy Acrobat Pro. Create OCRed PDFs direct from your scanner.

Maybe Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Elements may let you have the same level of functionality but I'm not entirely sure about that, being an Acrobat Pro kinda gal.

anything else that costs less than my scanner :D

M. Malone

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
Blue Velvet said:
Maybe this is the thread you are looking for...

;)

CanadaRAM, I got it, one of my classmates let me install it and it works perfectly! thank you so much...Blue Velvet, that's right :D whenever I go on a date, you best believe it's McDonald's dollar menu...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.