Schedule emails to be sent later

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mkrndll, Sep 12, 2012.

1. mkrndll, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012

macrumors member

May 3, 2011
    It is pretty common for me to want to send an email at a different time than when I write it (say I write it at 5am and want it sent at midday). Is there any Mail plugin, script or whatever that can be used to that end?

I have found this: , but it does not work on Mountain Lion.

2. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

Jun 14, 2005
    New York, NY
    Anyone know the answer? I'm really curious as well to find out how to do it.
  3. macrumors newbie

Jun 17, 2012
    There are apps on the App Store that can do that. The one I'm using is not available in all Countries, but there are others. I'm sorry I cannot say the name of the app I'm using, since the forum rules forbid it. Just search for it.
  4. macrumors 68000

Dec 9, 2011
  5. macrumors newbie

Apr 23, 2013
    Check - it allows you to send emails at a different time, but really helps with managing your follow-ups if that's what you are trying to do...
  6. macrumors newbie

Apr 30, 2013
    I am not sure TickleTrain is what they need. TickleTrain is great if you want to follow-up on emails and have them sent automatically for you at a later time if you do not get a response. But if you simply want to send a response to an incoming email at a particle time I have not see such a plugin but sounds like a great idea!
  7. macrumors newbie

Sep 20, 2010
    I appreciate the comments on SendLater. I have been looking for something like this for over year. Works great!