School to have Apple Day

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by zap2, Dec 7, 2005.

1. zap2 macrumors 604

Mar 8, 2005
    Washington D.C
    In my Computer class we are doing a stock project and Apple went over 70PerShare(only have the class one time per week) and someone said "Ya Bill Gates"(think Gates was Apples CEO) well after i told them that he is not, my teacher said something Apple in-class Day

I emails the head Techno Person and she said to come and talk to her for details, so thats what i'm going to do on the 8 of dec. This sounds like FUN!! I know this day will be in Feb but other then that i don't know anything about it.(Could have something about the 50 iPod was got for our school) We use PC so i hope we switch back to Macs(School had Macs like 7 years ago)

I had to tell someone!!!
  2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Post tomorrow and tell us what the "Techno Person" said.

If you know more about Apple products than your classmates, perhaps you can talk them into letting you be in charge of explaining something on Apple Day. Or bringing something to demonstrate.
  3. themacmaestro macrumors member

Dec 8, 2005
    Call Steve Jobs and see if he will come to class.
  4. maestro55 macrumors 68030

Nov 13, 2005
    Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
    "The Woz" might be willing to come, if you asked early enough (2 months is kind of short notice). However, I suppose Steve would certainly be too busy. "The Woz" is big on education.