Schwarzenegger reverses himself on harassment investigation

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Dec 9, 2003.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002

does this qualify as a lie?
  2. Sayhey macrumors 68000

May 22, 2003
    San Francisco
    I saw a story today that one of the women who accused him before the election has now filed suit against him for his campaign's portrayal of her as a convicted felon. It might be time for Arnold to move on because it might just be starting to get embarrassing.
  3. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

Jan 7, 2002
    2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    arnold's going to have a tough time playing on a level field. his hollywood juice can't protect him in the political arena...

he's already looking like a man who can't keep a promise for more than a few weeks. i'm sure he'd like to move on...if i had his history i'd want to also.

and the libel suit will stick (imho). how incredibly stupid to send out a mass e-mail labeling your accuser as a felon when it would be easy to confirm her " record" by simply checking her birthdate on the court records.

i predict arnold will be one of the least seen gov's in california history. his gilfstreams gonna get a serious workout this year. and at some point he's going to throw a huge temper tantrum and reveal what a big spoiled baby he really is.