Scrabble

Discussion in 'Games' started by artiste, Jan 22, 2004.

1. artiste macrumors newbie

I can't seem to find a current version of Scrabble for my Mac - i have one on my Palm TungstenT but not for the Powerbook/Panther. I miss it a lot. Anyone know of any versions on the horizon???? word games???

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

There's XScrabble for X11, that's all I've been able to find. Related question, has anyone found Jeopardy for Mac?

3. dxp4acu macrumors regular

If you havent found the games from freeverse yet, stop what you are doing and play. It's as simple as that.

They have x-words (scrabble) and crosscards (poker and scrabble) as well as the best 3d card games and solitaire games on the planet!!!

4. Coca-Cola macrumors 6502

5. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Damn, I didn't know they had scrabble stuff! I love Freeverse's games, they rock!

6. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Last Year, I found Jeopardy for Mac for sale at Target. Along with many other MacSoft titles. Unfortunately, when the remodeled the store, much of the Mac stuff was sold, and never replaced, but they did get MaxPayne (Mac) and Black & White (Mac).

TEG

7. artiste thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey folks, thanks so much - just downloaded xwords and it should be fun. really appreciate the tip - after i practice a bit i'll play online:cool: