Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rohopish, Jan 12, 2006.

1. rohopish macrumors member

Jan 12, 2006
    Hello everyone! :D

I am currently working on a science project where I have to make a kind of "Weather Scrapbook," involving photos of weather, data, and various other elements like answers to a set of question. Does anyone know of a program for OS X where I can put text and photos in a number of pages and print it to create a kind of scrapbook? Thanks so much for your help. :)

Bobby ;)
  2. jimthorn macrumors 6502a

Apr 24, 2003
    Huntington Beach, CA, USA
    If you want to make something easy (and free), just use iPhoto. Go File -> New Book, pick a template, and then fill the book with pictures and text. When you're done, rather than buying the book, simply print it.
  3. mmcxiiad macrumors 6502

Jul 19, 2002
    while the new iphoto whill have very very basic scrapbooking features, for something more indepth take a look at my mom used to use the windows version before getting her powermac and hasn't used it since. although she did like it, she never got the mac version so i can't comment on it. you may also want to take a look at printshop (

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Jan 20, 2004
    looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    If you've got Pages, that should be able to handle something like that.

Heck, if you know what you're doing, you can do it in Word - it's just harder to format and move around!