SCREEN / back PROTECTION??? All the questions you could think of.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Kibbe17, May 24, 2010.

1. macrumors member

I need to decide on how to protect this thing real fast! :cool:

I would really like protection for both the front and back so I can use it naked and just transport it in something like the incase slip-in sleeve.

Which is best?? Wet or dry? I was really looking into this (http://www.clear-coat.com/product.php?productid=740) and almost ordered but I was reading up and seeing bad stories about spraying it down.. And something about spraying my iPad with water just doesn't seem right..

Anyone with experience from this protector? Or even the Bodyskinz wet application protector. Which is better?

Also, if we decide against the wet application, that arises many new questions. Crystal Clear or Anti-glare? Which feels the absolute closest to using the regular screen? (clarity, feel, sticky/slippery-ness)

Does anti-glare ACTUALLY help when viewing in sunlight? I understand it cuts glare but does it actually make the screen visible even outside on a bright sun shiny day?

Lastly, Back protection? Any ideas? Same questions as above. What gives nice protection and piece of mind while keeping the look and feel of the iPad natural. (on a side note I may not mind the back to be a little more "grippy")

Please anyone and everyone, feel free to help me, and hopefully others reading, find the right iPad protection.

2. macrumors regular

3. thread starter macrumors member

Nice setup, but far on the expensive side. Plus that case is a little chunky, due to the pocket (I know), but still, I don't need the pocket.. I'm almost positive I'll be getting the incase slip although have yet to decide on screen/back protection.

4. thread starter macrumors member

REALLY guys? 100 views and only one response.. Is there something wrong with this thread..?.. Help me out people..:confused:

5. macrumors 65816

antiprotest

Ok, ok, here is another post.