Screen Cleaning

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by iKlear Rep, Jul 10, 2004.

1. iKlear Rep macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,
    I noticed there have been some concerns or questions about safely cleaning your Apple Products, especially your LCD screens. As this is a post from an employee of iKlear, you should have your apprehensions about listening to everything I say, but I hope you will take some of my advice, considering I am writing this up on my weekend and I definitely don't get commission, lol, but I do know that the iKlear products work very well. iKlear is pretty much a family owned company, which was started by John Younghein, who used to work for Apple and is still a avid Apple Supporter. Our company's goals have been to have the best quality and best customer service in our industry. This is the reason why you can't buy this stuff for a few bucks and also why its not in Best Buy, ect, because they want a max profit margin and could careless about a good product. Anyways, iKlear is the only cleaner recommended by Apple to clean your Apple Products, it is available in the Apple Stores or you can purchase it directly through us. Final note, we have addressed the difficulty of streaking on the new Laptops, and have new kits that no longer have that problem because they now come with microfiber cloths, I use it with no problems on my new PB. If you have any questions about our product email me at travis@klearscreen.com, and I will answer them directly when I have a chance. Take it easy and keep the Apple Revolution alive!!!

2. seamuskrat macrumors 6502a

seamuskrat

Not sure how 'legal' a post from the company touting the product really is on these forums.

But I will say the product does work fine and I have used it for about 18 months on many types of LCD screens. My only issue is the exspense. They are insanely pricey for what you get.

3. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Man, what's up w/ all the Ks. If people don't know better, they figure you're trying to spell... nm.

What kinda material is behind the Klear Skreens and Klear Kloths of the Klear Skreen Super Start Kit?

... yeah, that's too much stuff involved just to klean my LCD screen. Think I'll just stick w/ my Radtech ScreensavRz + water (distilled) routine.

4. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

[​IMG]

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
    Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spaaam!
    Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spam.

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
    Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
    Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
    Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.

Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
    Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
    Lovely Spaaam!

Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaaaaam!

5. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

now that you have spammed, i won't buy your product.

6. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

WHat is the diference between iKlear and KlearScreen (both made by you). Also, for those who are interested, I did a test between the iKlear kit and the monster iClean, and the iClean left less streaks and has a better nozzle. By the way, the monster iClear is the same price for much more, and a more logical kit (whats the point of selling a bottle of iKlear with the individual wipes and no cloth other than the one that comes with the wipes)?

7. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

iklear isnt the only product apple recomends at all... they sell iclean on the website...(i have some sitting infront of me) i have used iklear and if you use it when hot..it streaks like a bitc*, i use iclean for my screen and the metal...it works amazingly if you use it with the microfiber cloth provided i never have any streaks...

thanks for trying to drum up support for iklear...but no thanks...

8. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

plus i think a sticky should be made for this....
    The Official Screen Cleaner Thread....
    what you think arn...

9. Savage Henry macrumors 65816

Savage Henry

in a one horse, two house, three pub town.
    I'm struggling to to work out what is more scarey:

a) you typing the lyrics so perfectly they unfailingly scan to the song

b) me singing along to it in my head

It's probably the latter. :(

10. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

Yeah, iClean is more prominently displayed in their retail stores than iKlear is, plus I don't know why you misspelled your name for no reason.

11. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

I don't need no iKlear, all I use is some paper towels and Windex.

And you know what? I think I have a slight suspicion that the first post is spam!!!