screen protection ?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by s3o0d, Aug 23, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Jun 28, 2010
    im sick of thumb prints ; / any recommendations ?
  2. macrumors 68020

Mar 24, 2010
    Welcome to MacRumors!!!

For a better experience here in MR please do a quick search first. There are quit a few unsavory members here that will just flame away on posts like this. Especially posts from newer members like yourself.

That being said, Power Support Anti-Glare is a good choice.
  3. macrumors 6502

Jun 3, 2010
    South Korea
    Power Support.

Search the forum and you will find numerous reviews, some with pics included.
  4. macrumors member

Jul 27, 2009
  5. macrumors newbie

Jul 3, 2010
    Here is a nice comparison for you on screen protectors, This link show the difference in Anti-Glare screens which i think are the best.
    I use Powersavers Anti-glare, used on both of my Iphones and Ipad they are the best. I hope this helps,
  6. macrumors 65816

Apr 19, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have an Invisible Shield (front/back) on an iPad I'm borrowing from work. By far hardest install ever! Looks pretty good though, minimal "orange peel effect" and I know it's protected from scratches.

I'm getting a personal 3G iPad soon and have decided to go with Ghost Armor after seeing a cousin's iPad with Ghost Armor applied -- looks and feels much better than the Invisible Shield and is much more "invisible". :)

This is quite a well-covered territory topic though, so if you do happen to search, you might find even more tips/opinions. Power Support seems to be one of the most popular ones. Good luck, and don't try installing an Invisible Shield by yourself on an iPad -- not for the faint of heart. I know I won't ever do it again, even though I do a fantastic job on iPhone-sized gadgets.
  7. macrumors 6502

Feb 8, 2010
    Somewhere Sunny, California
    I have Speck ShieldView.
    It's a great screen protector... I got it on amazon for like 17 bucks...and it comes with two. Great quality, and not a lot of fingerprints.....EASY install.... I totally recommend it....