Security Clearance Rules May Impede Gays

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Mar 14, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Chip, chip, chipping away...

3. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

Not *solely* on the basis of sexual orientation, but it *can* be used as a reason among many. Funny. I guess if you "play for the other team" in one area or your life, Bush assumes you might be doing so in another. Is this another "you're with us or you're with the terrorists" moment?

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

You just can't trust gays with anything, now, can you? You know they're always gossiping. If they do it about your relationship, behind your back, what makes you think they won't do it about technology related to weapons of mass destruction?

:rolleyes:

Too bad this problem cannot be solved by Gary running something over with his car. :(

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Of course, all it means is that they have to add an additional reason. Thanks King Bush! A**hole.

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Most of the terrorists are fundamentalists... How many gay terrorists have you heard about? :D

7. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Next he's going to arrest all of us via the patriot act. Then it's off to the gas chambers for us.

e

8. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

When filling out a clearance request, they ask questions about your sexual habits to determine if you are what's determined to be perverse. The higher the clearance the weirder the questions... aka... Do you want to have sex with your mother?

I wouldn't be surprised if being gay was listed as a high risk issue. Something along the lines of black mail or something like that. We'll out you if you don't give us your secrets.

9. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

By that logic, if someone is already out, they pose no risk for blackmail.

That seems somewhat fair to me. If avoiding blackmail is the goal, someone who is, say, a married, closeted homosexual who has same-sex affairs that their spouse doesn't know about is not a good choice for security clearance, just like a a married, closeted straight person who has opposite-sex affairs that their spouse doesn't know about.

Wait...

10. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

Very true, however they have been deemed to already be susceptible to "evil". That's right no security clearances for the axis of socially evil persons. :p

I think it's stupid.

11. emw macrumors G4

emw

This has nothing to do with terrorism - it's purely because if gays had security clearance, you'd find out about Bush's NOMOHOMO program in which he's empowered a team of social engineers from Exodus International to fix the gay problem in America.

12. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Bush actually had this NOMOHOMO program.

13. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

anyone recall the Let Them Eat Jellybeans compilation punk album from the early 80's? anyone recall the Feederz song "Jesus" on it?

i won't reprint the (offensive to some) lyrics here, but the curious may find them on this Feederz lyrics page.

14. iGary Guest

iGary

You'd be surprised what type of behavior gives you a + and - on the security clearance worksheets.

15. emw macrumors G4

emw

Just guessing that no one currently posting in this thread will get security clearance any time soon.

16. iGary Guest

iGary

Im guessing the Prozac and grass in my early twenties would probably hurt my score.

17. emw macrumors G4

emw

I doubt it - Bush did coke and booze and he has pretty high clearance. Of course, they probably figure he doesn't know what the hell they're talking about most of the time anyway.

[​IMG]

18. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

And the way you behave now, in contrast, is going to *help* you? :eek: ;) :D

*loves Gary*

19. iGary Guest

iGary

See I could fake all that. Until they found my MR identity. :eek:

20. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Where'd you get that photo of them all watching Condi Rice pole dance?

[​IMG]

21. emw macrumors G4

emw

http://www.condi-cane.com/

22. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw