Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi,

about a month ago i read this news "iOS and OS X Security Flaws Enable Malicious Apps to Steal Passwords and Other Data": who knows if this bug will be fixed with the next major release OS X 10.11?

Many thanks!
Marco

If I were to guess. Probably?

It might even be the purpose to OS X 10.10.5 and iOS 8.4.1 that have been in beta for quite some time (too long for the 10.10.x and 8.4.x updates with no features or anything noticeably different/new in them.)

MarcoForni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2015
If I were to guess. Probably?

It might even be the purpose to OS X 10.10.5 and iOS 8.4.1 that have been in beta for quite some time (too long for the 10.10.x and 8.4.x updates with no features or anything noticeably different/new in them.)
Many thanks for your reply.
I'm sorry, but i though that developers could verify if this issue is fixed in beta versions.

jasnw

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle Area (NOT! Microsoft)
The silence from Apple on this topic has been deafening (not unusual). You might try checking the 1Password forum on the Mac version of their product. They had a lot of information about this issue when it first broke as they have a very strong vested interest in it being resolved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.