See President Pres. Bush kill old woman in wheelchair!

Discussion in 'Community' started by peter2002, Oct 4, 2002.

1. peter2002 macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

See President Bush kill old woman! (uses Flash)

Republicans are in an uproar over this new Democratic Party ad showing what Bush and Republicans will do to Social Security if we re-elect more Republicans to Congress this November.

I wonder if the web artist used a Mac?

Peter

2. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

ahh yes i saw this.

its more like: see the democrates make fun of old people.
    or see the democrates cartoon now they are officially looney.

whatever!

oh no not another bush bashing thread. seems fashionable on here. dodge the trend. go against the grain.

blah

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

4. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

well i hear the republicans saying its not even factual. i want to know why its not.
    republicans and demos go back and forth. ive never seen a republican cartoon bashing the demos though. i wonder why. who knows.

i think its silly, stupid.... basically immature in my opinion. im niether a republican nor a democrate.

5. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Oh great another one of these:
    Bush sucks
    No gore sucks
    You suck
    I hate Bush
    Clinton sucks
    Floridia, the Supreme Court!
    Impeachment!

I just love threads that go like this :rolleyes:

6. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

lol. i agree.

dont forget nader man. nader sux too. [​IMG]

7. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Sure G.W might be killing old people, but Bill Clinton invented death and he arranged for the universe to close in 10 billion years!

8. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Nipsy

Whatever lets me stop paying into an SSI system with a guaranteed horrible return, poor payout structure, and no deeded holdings.

I will never get back the number of today's dollars I am forced to pour into SSI, let alone future dollars.

A system designed to reward the stupid for their lack of sound planning....

9. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

10. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Dick Cheny is a vampire and Al Gore eats the souls of babies!

Let me think up some more ridiculous claims, I'm sure they won't measure up to the ones that will get posted soon :p

11. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

hillary clinton started world war 2 after she found out what hitlers intentions were on the jews.

12. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

bob dole sleeps with howard stern and has no problems getting it up.

13. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

14. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

15. vniow macrumors G4

I heard that Bush is actually Clinton dressed up as Chelsea who wears a Gore suit while walking Recycle Dog.

Hillary's really cloned from DNA found in Hitler's rotting flesh while every weekend Cheny dresses up like Santa Claus, comes through people's roofs and takes little bits of the children's hearts to keep his working.
    :eek:

16. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

This thread is even uglier then usual :p

17. vniow macrumors G4

18. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

maricon

19. alex_ant macrumors 68020

alex_ant

You've never seen a Republican cartoon bashing Democrats?!?!? Democrats and Republicans have been bashing the hell out of each other since the days of horses and buggies. It definitely goes both ways.

I'm actually running for president in 2004. My plan is to end this nonstop childish bickering between parties by having every current member of the two major parties currently holding office arrested and then shot. I will put an end to the arguing by crushing my opposition and solidifying my position as Supreme High Commander For Life of the United States (SHCFLUS). The ineffectual bureaucratic minutia of local and state government will be controlled by various peons appointed by myself and by my vice-SHCFLUS, Buckethead, of the newly re-formed Guns 'n' Roses. In accordance with this, the current national anthem will be replaced by "Welcome to the Jungle." Most of the current governmental departments at the federal level will be eliminated. Plans are in place for a new Department of Blowing People's Heads Clean Off headed by Ted Nugent; a Department of Killing All Nu-Metalers headed by John Lydon; and a Department of Totally ****in' Mega Hallucinogenics headed by Keith Richards.

I've actually gotten a bit carried away here, but if my platform doesn't sound appealing yet, it would be best to keep that to yourself, as I'll be sure not to forget your name when it comes to the first round of purges! Did I mention all PCs will be outlawed, and Bill Gates will be suspended naked over Times Square and given a non-anesthesized vasectomy by aggressive robots with dull surgical knives?

Alex_ant in 2004!

20. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Nipsy

Texican

21. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Hey I know this is a little on topic but I'll try it anyway. :D

A) I thought that flash was hilarious.

B) I support allowing people to do what they wish with there social security funds within certain boundaries. I personally am young enough that I do not expect to ever see my social secrurity unless there is something done about it. Let the people make there own decissions. I'm sick of the this father knows best government that wants to hold our hands and tell us that we don't know what want or what we're doing.

There I said it it's done. Now the thread can go back off topic.

Bush is a______.

He is the man I voted for and a two faced liar I wish I hadn't voted for. Though I would not have voted for Gore either. Bush was kind of the lesser of two evils. I will never again vote the tie breaker I will only vote for the person I really believe is the man I want to lead my country no matter how likely he is to be elected.

22. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

yeah i know they have been bashing the hell out of each other. that goes without saying. i just havent seen a republican cartoon bashing the demos... not saying there arent any... its just i havent seen one. if you know of one then link it.

23. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Step one replace _____ with: idiot, moron, stupid leader, pupet leader, 4 year old child.
    Ah some of my faviorte quotes:
    I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - Bush
    "The future will be better tomorrow." -Bush
    "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - Bush
    "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." - Bush
    "Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." - Bush
    "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Bush
    :rolleyes:
    YAY gogoggo leader of free world!

24. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

When Clinton was president there were tons of them.