Seeking Position In Communications or Sales

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by StarbucksSam, Oct 25, 2005.

1. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Hello everyone,

I know this is not a normal item in the community forum, but I'm actually seeking an online part-time job, and I was hoping that someone would magically see my post and decide that they want me to work for them.

I am a high school student with free time and a flexible schedule. I am extremely fluent in the english language and demonstrate excellent use of grammar, punctuation, etc. I am also very good at working with people; I could be very useful in some sort of customer service or sales position.

I am looking for a job that pays fairly for my work in a company that will value my time as much as I value my job. Despite my young age I can assure you that I am highly capable of doing work in such a position. I am committed and very motivated, so if you have something that you think I'll fit in to, please contact me.

You can reach me through private message on this forum, or at my e-mail address, starbuckssam@mac.com - I can also be contacted by phone or IM at your request.

I have no prior positions to reference, however, I do have personal references upon request.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

what do you do in an online job? do you have a resume with relevent work experience? maybe you can narrow it down for me... i'm just a little confused and curious

you might want to check some of the other "what is your job" threads to see if anyone here works in a field you are interested in.

3. StarbucksSam thread starter macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Thanks for the suggestion.

An online job would involve customer service work, probably for a web hosting company or something like that. Maybe a web design company - I could work in sales or as a consultant.

4. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

if i ever decide to move my freelance into a full blown company and web hosting i would probably need someone, who knows when that would happen.

EDIT: best places to look for some sort of work is vbulletin.org and i believe another site is the admin zone, i think, can't remember URL