iPad Sell iPad 4 now and buy the iPad 5?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Jan 29, 2013.

  1. macrumors 68020

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #1
    Should I sell my iPad 4 now and buy the iPad 5 in March?

    Thanks for any comments.
     
  2. macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #2
    You will get the most money if you sell now, but snce there is no guarantee the 5 will be out in March so you could be iPad-less for 6 months.
     
  3. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    #3
    When did Apple say there will be an iPad 5 in March?
     
  4. macrumors G5

    ucfgrad93

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Colorado
    #4
    Agreed. Right now there is no concrete evidence that a new iPad will be released in March. It is a gamble, but the choice is yours to make.
     
  5. macrumors 65816

    boy-better-know

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Location:
    England
    #5
    I am going to sell my 3rd generation iPad at some point in february. It is a risk but if you can get by without your iPad for a while then I see no problem.
     
  6. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    #6
    The iPad is getting only a storage upgrade. A 128GB version is being released. There won't be an upgraded iPad till Fall
     
  7. MRU
    macrumors demi-god

    MRU

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2005
    Location:
    Ireland
    #7

    The iPad 4 is only a few months old and is being refreshed next week. The iPad 5 won't be out until after the summer and after the iPhone 5S.

    Sell now, but you'll be sat waiting until September / October at the earliest. Besides the resale value holds up after the new ones are announced mostly anyway so why sell now regardless.


    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page