I've been a guest on macrumors for quite a while and decided finally to join. I recently bought a dual processer powermac g4. (500 mhz) I installed tiger on it this weekend. I was thinking of selling it back on ebay, so then MAYBE in january if the intel mini's come out I'll buy one of those. It actually is pretty fast! Should I just keep the powermac g4 or sell it and buy the mini. I would rather keep it, but wiht new proccessers comeing out I'm not sure what I should do. USES little imovie editing itunes garageband iphoto documents online presentations dvd burning and other little stufff WHAT SHOULD I DO?