Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrNase

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
Germany
Hi there!

I have setup a website to sell tags because I need to get some money to buy me an iMac to get rid of my Windows computer.

The basic idea is not new but I hope to get some contributors.

Iam not quite sure if I am allowed to post the url here so Iam not doing it. People who are interested in cheap advertising may contact me but I didn't register to spam.

I just want to know wether you think it will be a success or not and if you know any companies that might be interested in helping me out.

If my message is considered spam please delete it and please excuse my English :)

MrNase

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
Germany
It's some kind of donation.

You can donate 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 100 USD. I'll collect the money and buy me an iMac when I got enough money. The website however will stay alive and all future donations will be given to charitable societies in Germany.
The cheapest tag is normal-sized, black text and the most-expensive one has a custom color, a custom background, a larger size, and it's bold.
After I have received the money I place a tag on the website which links to the website of the contributor using the settings he provides.

All payment is done via PayPal which was the only way for me to ensure a fast and save payment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.