Semi new Mac FPS Gaming site

Discussion in 'Games' started by CannonFodder, Jul 30, 2004.

1. CannonFodder macrumors member

I'd like to let you all know that that I opened up my Mac FPS gaming site to the public some time ago at http://www.macfpsgames.com.

While I still have plenty of content to fill in, I'd appreciate it if you stopped by and had a look, and maybe even contributed some! :)

Thanks!

2. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

Looks like a good site to me! Loads faster than InsideMacGames :D

3. PlatinumBlade macrumors member

PlatinumBlade

New Website

Nicely done website. I'll look forward to dropping in and checking things out. Once I find a permanent job again I'll even try to send some money your way to help make it better.

Do you have any plans to have a game review section or are you just thinking to incorporate something like that into the forums? Might be nice to have a dedicated section to get direct feedback from other Mac gamers about how particular titles impressed or didn't impress them.

4. CannonFodder thread starter macrumors member

I do plan on having a separate 'section' for each game off of the main page. As it is, there is a review function incorporated into the site and it'd be nice to utilize that in addition to the forums themselves.

I still have a bunch to set up, so have patience and it'll get there :)

5. PlatinumBlade macrumors member

PlatinumBlade

MacFPSGames Site

Well your site is off to a good start. I really like the layout and the look of the site. I am sure I will visit often.

6. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

If you want, you can even write reviews for your favorite games and submit them for posting. Just go to the Reviews tab, then you'll see a link for "Write a Review". Remember to proof read your stuff before submitting, of course ;)

7. PlatinumBlade macrumors member

PlatinumBlade

Game reviews

I might just do that once I have a chance to give my Mac games a more thorough run through. I have to say the one thing that really irks me about Mac gaming is the mouse support in games. It just never seems accurate enough. I wonder if I'm the only one that notices this...

If I did actually post anything in a manner meant to be read by others such as a review I would definitely work to make sure it was grammatically correct. I don't like sounding like an idiot especially when I'm trying to express my own opinion! :D

8. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

You'd be surprised how some people make themselves appear... just take a look around these forums :p

But reviews are always appreciated, since I know that CannonFodder can't possibly play every Mac game and write a (good) review.

9. CannonFodder thread starter macrumors member

I TRY though!

10. CannonFodder thread starter macrumors member

Very nice reviews Platinum... I do appreciate the contribution, and hope you continue to find the site useful! :)

A few more people such as yourself and things will fill in quite nicely.